Part Time Administrator- Bridgwater & Bristol- 2 Yr Contract- Up to £25K Pro rata Plus Mileage paid
3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
We have just been asked to find a solid, flexible, experienced Administrator to work on a Noise Mitigation project within the energy sector on a part time contract basis. The successful candidate with be a “people person” and have outstanding admin experience, polite and professional customer service skills and be able to manage an extremely varied and busy workload across two locations.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Organising mailers.
- Processing application forms, logging applicants and liaising with the Project Manager.
- Issuing correspondence, logging and tracking applications.
- Dealing with written and telephone enquiries, logging all calls and if appropriate pass on queries/ requests to relevant person.
- Liaising with the public and local council.
- Attend various project related meetings.
- Process project related invoices, including liaising with Suppliers.
- Deal with IT and data management, Community representation; Media and Public Affairs management, Procurement and Contractor Administration; Legal and Regulatory requirements.
- Management of all property records.
- Purchase Orders, Invoicing and receipting and SAP management.
- Booking meetings, taking minutes and recording of action.
- Be a point of contact for the day to day communications, administration, data management and paperwork for the project.
- Organise and manage diaries, co-ordinating all meetings, ensuring that appropriate venues and facilities are booked.
- Receive internal and external visitors and telephone calls delivering a prompt and courteous service.
- To act as first point of contact between consultants and managers.
In return for your excellent skills and experience, a competitive salary of up to £25,000 pro rata plus mileage paid is offered for this contract.
If you are an enthusiastic, competent all-round administrator, please click apply today!//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>