Part-Time Administrator for Bristol Charity
Salary £27,000 pro rata + 5 weeks + Bank holidays pro rata
16 hours per week Monday to Thursday (Hybrid office and home working)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing and innovative local charity helping to improve social well-being in Bristol.
The role involves working part-time assisting the CEO in the smooth running of the Charity providing administrative support. You should be able to work on your own initiative and have experience in a broad variety of office skills including the use of databases and Microsoft Office.
- Supporting the CEO to enable delivery of the charity’s strategy.
- Liaising with Trustees, members, Volunteers, Supporters of the charity
- Organising annual appeal and various events throughout the year
- Maintaining records of Members, Trustees, Volunteers, Beneficiaries and Donor database
- Supporting the Treasurer with general accounting records
- Office management including IT, stationery etc.
- Taking minutes of meetings when required.
This role would suit someone who is caring, calm and efficient with great communication skills and strong all round office administration experience. You should be happy to work independently to enjoy this highly rewarding role.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>