Part time Accounts & Office Manager
Central Bristol with free parking
Hours: Flexible working hours. c. 22 hours a week working from home and office (post Covid)
Salary: £18 – £20 per hour
This is a super job for an experienced Accounts/Office Manager with experience of Xero accounting software looking for a friendly and interesting creative working environment.
The company provides services to the media industry including well-known clients. The role requires someone who is self-motivated and highly organised to run the accounting function, so we are looking for someone with strong accounting and administration skills along with a cheerful, positive personality to fit the team.
- Running & Supervising use of Xero accounts software package including Bank Reconciliation, Customer invoicing, Supplier bills, Customer Statements, VAT returns, Credit card reconciliation
- Monthly Payroll run including P32 payments to HMRC, Pension Contribution submissions, End of year reconciliations, P60 distribution.
- Credit control
- Monitoring and reacting to emails
- Liaising with external accountants at year end and ad hoc. Includes preparation of reports as requested.
- Corporation Tax payments
- Production of Dividend certificates
Experience of Mac, Excel, Word & Filemaker Pro advantageous
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong accounting background to work part time for a highly respected and well-established small company with a great team. Early application is recommended.
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>