Our client, a world-renowned law firm are looking for an enthusiastic IT Assistant to join their Bristol Office on a part-time basis.
You’ll have a wide range of duties in this role, firstly providing PA duties to the IT Director and Management team including calendar management, travel coordination and all other duties as they arise.
On some occasions you’ll be covering the IT Administrator’s desk as well as all other things you can do to assist the team and you will be willing to work between the hours of 09:30 – 17:00.
What are we looking for?
You’ll need to have a background in a comparable assistant or PA role, ideally within a legal firm or professional services environment. We’d also love you to have a strong relationship with customer service and you will need demonstrable skills – show us you are committed to providing first class service! You need to be a team player capable of assisting your colleagues with winning charm and a professional attitude to maximise the department’s effectiveness.
The things you’ll need:
- Excellent organisational skills
- You’ll be a wonderful communicator; giving positive and concise instructions to your team
- The ability to deliver difficult messages to both your team and clients
- You’ll be a good thinker – able to clarify incomplete or unclear instruction before acting
- The competence to ensure documentation is always up to date and processes are followed
- You’ll be highly responsible – taking ownership for the role completely