Are you a decisive, determined and confident PA ready to assist and work closely with the Managing Director of a successful housing company? This could be the role for you.
The role is based in Clifton however duties will occasionally be nationwide. As the Personal Assistant you will often act as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
Who are you?
You’re a PA with experience in a commercial industry such as property maintenance or lettings. You’ll have prior experience of acting as the right hand of a Director and you’ll be assertive, confident and capable of diary management. You will act as the first point of contact for the company and be a great all rounder.
You must be able to drive and have your own car to be considered for this role.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Additional duties may include:
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
This is a full-time role