Personal Assistant to Creative Executives
TV Production Company
Salary £28K – £32K + benefits
Our client is a fast-growing, award winning, TV production company and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly efficient Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to their Creative Executives.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in a Senior PA/Executive Assistant role and have a warm, polite, friendly but professional demeanour. You will be a confident facilitator, used to working at Executive level in a fast-paced environment. Although professionalism and confidentiality are tantamount, this role would suit someone with an outgoing personality and a friendly, helpful attitude who is willing to get involved and help out where needed. Previous experience from TV or media background advantageous.
Working in modern offices based in the heart of Bristol, you will be providing effective and efficient PA and administrative support to the creative Heads of Department. This is a varied, busy role providing the full range of senior administrative support to members of the Senior Management team.
- Maintain and manage the diaries of the Executive team.
- Arrange and minute Management Meetings and some departmental meetings
- Manage multiple executive diaries and liaise with other members of the PA team, to schedule and rearrange meetings
- Liaise with the Operations Support Department to make sure that clients and visitors are greeted professionally and refreshments are provided as required.
- Assist with organisation of company events.
- Organise travel arrangements in the UK and overseas.
- Keep accurate records of the Executives expenses and credit card expenditure.
- Collate and reconcile the Executives receipts and process expense claims.
- Field telephone calls to the Executives
- Compose correspondence, letters and emails as required.
- Cover for the Executive Assistants when they are on holiday or sick
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience providing PA or administrative support in a busy office
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to promote and maintain excellent customer and public relations by dealing efficiently, effectively and politely with all matters that fall within your responsibility
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding of the TV industry advantageous