PA/ Office Manager for a busy production company – Salary £25K – 9am to 6pm – Clifton
This is a fab role for an experienced PA/ Office Manager/ Senior Administrator to join a bustling creative office in Bristol. This is a fast-paced role requiring a high level of organisation, a calm manner and an ability to get things done! You will need to be able to start around mid September and have a background in PA/ Office Management.
The experience we need
You will have a background as a solid Administrator, PA or Office Manager but maybe you haven’t worked in a Creative agency before and are looking to make the jump into an exciting industry. You may have worked in an administrative position in a production company before but this is definitively a support role so we cannot accept applications from production staff. This would be a great role for someone looking to get back to work after having kids or with 3 years+ experience under their belt.
This is a large independent television production company with a busy office in Bristol and another office in London. The company was established over ten years ago and has grown to be one of the biggest production companies in the UK so expect to be busy! With 15 permanent staff members and lots of freelancers you will be the go-to person and there is room for the role to develop.
- Managing three senior management diaries
- Taking management meeting minutes
- Managing office Interns
- Keeping up to date and expanding our green policies
- Booking travel and accommodation for management travel
- Reconciling office petty cash, management expenses and credit cards
- Maintaining office supplies and maintenance
- Working with the facilities manager
- Keeping H&S & Risk Assessment docs up to date