Salary range: Up to £40k Categories: Administration, Design, Media, Miscellaneous, PA / Secretary Employment term: Permanent Location: Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Filled Posted on: June 14th, 2022 Applications are now closed for this vacancy
£32,000 – £40,000 DOE
Hybrid role 3 days office/2 days remote + benefits
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager to join a growing creative agency with a passion for their specialist work. This client has a fabulous office space near the river, friendly team culture and plenty of social events.
As PA to the Directors and Office Manager you will play a pivotal role in supporting both the business and Executive leadership team. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the o?ce, providing key business support.
- Extensive support to the CEO/Chair, and COO, whilst also providing administrative and EA support to the rest of the Executive leadership team/Board.
- Organising and attending board meetings, taking minutes, helping prepare board reports and agendas
- Organising travel and accommodation for conferences and events
- Supporting with diary and comms management
- Organising external and internal events and socials
- Assisting with production of internal comms newsletters
- General office and facilities management duties and kitchen stock management.
- Responsibility for health and safety in the building and visitor/client care
- Managing office budgets
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Ensuring the office environment is a lovely and welcoming place to work so that it is somewhere the team love to be.
- Helping coordinate post covid return to work/shift to hybrid working
- Mac and PC literate
- Microsoft office Google Suite
- Event management
- Highly organised multi-tasker
- Hybrid working 3 days in office
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Superb offices and social events