Up to £27K
Our very successful client has just asked us to find an experienced PA to join their busy office in central Bristol.
The successful PA will have at least 3 years’ experience as a solid PA or Office Manager and will provide effective PA and administrative support to the senior management team. As a seasoned PA, you will be used to working in a busy and varied environment where no two days will be the same and should be able to anticipate the executives’ needs and manage choc-a-block diaries. Ideally you will have a proven track record of working in the heart of a busy company and have a good knowledge of office support functions such as note-taking and coordinating multiple projects. This role would ideally suit someone who is both polished and professional but with a warm and outgoing personality.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing senior management diaries
- Taking minutes in management meetings
- Managing junior members of the team
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Booking meeting rooms & catering requirements
- Arranging Team events
- Reconciling office petty cash, management expenses and credit cards
- Maintaining office supplies and facilities
- Administering Health & Safety documentation
- Acting as a Fire Marshall and First Aider
- Proven PA experience
- Good knowledge of office support functions including composing correspondence, note taking and coordinating a workload of multiple projects
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with an ownership approach to completing tasks
- A sense of initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle and prioritise an ever-changing workload
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced PA to join a fabulous company within an exciting industry. This busy PA role is offered with a salary of up to £27K depending on experience plus some great benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and experience for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>