PA to the Partners
Up to £25K (Depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
Our client, an award-winning discretionary investment management company have just asked us to find an experienced PA to join their growing team in a brand new role. The firm are a successful, privately owned LLP, with 5 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities. The firm has a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment with a good team ethos and they are happy to support relevant professional development opportunities.
We are recruiting a Personal Assistant to be based in our Solent office in Whiteley. This is a new, exciting and evolving position dealing directly with Partners, clients and professional connections. The role will report to the Head of Client Services and Dealing.
The key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Supporting a number of Partners, with arranging client appointments and other inhouse administrative duties
- Managing diaries
- Organising lunch appointments
- Delighting clients with a professional response to general queries and actions
- Additional evolving duties
The successful PA will be flexible with this evolving role, extremely well organised, capable and of a calm demeanour. The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be forward thinking and able to apply their own initiative
- Someone who is happy to work in a busy environment, has a strong drive to deliver
- Be able to communicate at all levels and to keep people updated, especially as they are working for a number of Partners
This new PA opportunity is offered with a competitive salary of up to £25K depending on experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, income protection and group life.) If you have the required knowledge and skills for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>