Operations Team Leader
Private Client Investment Management Company located near Southampton
c.£35K + benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. The company is a privately owned, LLP, with 3 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
They have a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
The Operations Team Leader will be based near Southampton. You will manage a team with responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate data population, report production, query resolution and processing of payments and trades.
The role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring robust and documented processes are in place for all activities
- Managing the effective delivery of processes in a controlled way
- Working with technology and COO to ensure ongoing improvement
The successful candidate will be delivery orientated and well organised. You will need to have:
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of the fund or wealth management industry
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques such as Six Sigma or Lean
This role would suit someone with 5-8 years’ experience who has progressed into their first managerial role and is looking for a new challenge.
Please send your CV to Lucy Bristow as soon as possible and we will respond.