TV Production Company
Salary up to £30K
We have a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our fabulous client, a highly successful award-winning TV Production company in Bristol. They have a wonderfully talented, friendly and growing team and are now looking for someone to help manage the operational side of the business to ensure things run smoothly and support their highly inspirational team. Working from modern offices based in the heart of Bristol, this role would suit someone who has a warm personality and is solution driven. The successful candidate does not necessarily need a background in TV, but experience or a passion for all things creative would be preferable. The role is not suitable for someone looking to get into TV Production.
You will definitely need to have office management and line management experience. Previous management of an office move would be an advantage. The role will be office based after Covid with some flexibility to work from home.
The job role
- Fire risk assessment including fire warden training.
- First point of contact for office utilities ensuring best tariffs.
- Liaise with landlord, security, cleaners, window-cleaners etc.
- Manage allocation of parking spaces.
- Sort ancillary office needs – phones, printers, fire alarms etc.
- Organisation of an office move.
- Sort all team IT and any additional office kit required.
- Liaise with external IT Consultants re IT issues.
- Organise IT and inductions for new joiners.
- General company orientation and briefing/introductions.
- Manage seating plan.
Office safety and security
- Covid Marshall when office opened.
- Keep office first aid kit contents and fire extinguishers up to date.
- Oversee rota for runners to open and lock up.
- Point of contact for alarm.
- Seek sign-off on spend from HoP and/or Head of Finance.
Line-management of Runners
- Run the rota.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings.
- Plan, budget and oversee company events.
Whilst we would love to respond to every applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>