Salary range: Up to £35k Categories: Administration, Facilities, IT, Media, Miscellaneous, Office manager, Operations Manager Employment term: Permanent Location: Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Filled Posted on: July 5th, 2023 Applications are now closed for this vacancy
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>
Office Manager – Specialist travel company
Central Bristol – Office based role.
Salary up to 34,500 + benefits including discounted travel for staff, family and friends + bonus.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a multi-award-winning and growing travel company, with international offices offering tailored travel and unique cultural experiences.
You will need to have solid experience working as an Office Manager and have exceptional communication skills along with a flexible attitude to be successful working within a fun, friendly team of employees. Your role will be to ensure the smooth functioning of the office and provide a warm and professional welcome to visitors and staff, shaping the workplace culture.
· Manage the reception desk and customer area.
· Manage risk assessments, fire safety surveys, PAT and H&S processes to ensure a safe and compliant office experience.
· Manage equipment maintenance records.
· Ensure postal services are contracted and arrange domestic and international deliveries.
· Manage internal and external print requirements.
· Manage our meet and greet services for guests.
· Ensure the team are kept up to date with Health and Safety training.
· Oversee office, kitchen and operational stock and supplies.
· Liaise with the police, fire and council as required.
· Organise cover in the case of absence.
· Liaise with the landlord.
· Liaise with local industry initiatives (BID) to ensure we are a contributing member of our local business community.
· Assist Sales and Booking Delivery with administrative tasks during busy periods.
Skills & Experience required:
· Experience working as an Office/Facilities Manager.
· Confidence in managing relationships and balancing conflicting needs with tact and diplomacy.
· A self-starter, capable of managing and appraising own working practices.
· Resilience to perform effectively under reasonable levels of work-related pressure.
· An eye for detail and critical thinking – confident to analyse, improve and develop systems and processes.
· Proven planning and organisation skills.
· The discretion and professionalism to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all work.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Teams and SharePoint and confident with IT systems.
· Able to communicate effectively in verbal, written and drawn formats using appropriate media for different audiences both internally and externally.