Salary range: Up to £45k Categories: Miscellaneous, Office manager, Operations Manager, Project Management Employment term: Permanent Location: Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Open Posted on: April 24th, 2023 Apply now
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>
Salary up to £45K doe + benefits
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and collaborative Office Manager to join a growing tech company at their superb newly tailor-designed offices. This is an exciting and diverse role where you will be responsible for cultivating a culture of engagement and positivity to create the best experience for employees and clients.
- Oversee daily operations and coordinate activities.
- Be an ambassador for the business and embody the company culture by interacting with employees at every level and within every department.
- Have a strong technology know-how to set up laptops, support employees with tech issues and maintain the internal learning platform.
- Ensure tasks are tracked, getting done on time, and are done well. Make sure that progress is happening and measure performance.
- Organise company and social events.
- Health & Safety compliance.
- Translate ideas from the C-Suite and Head of People into action plans for the rest of the organization. Be the catalyst in turning ideas into action and communicate the reasoning behind office policies to ensure buy-in from the team.
- Embrace change and be able to handle anything that comes your way with a smile on your face. Be proactive in finding problems and solutions before they arise.
- Maintain a naturally effervescent attitude, even in challenging situations, and put on a positive face to look after people in every way.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong cultural fit with rapidly growing tech business.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Tech savvy to optimise ways of working.
- Proven strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to build positive and trusting relationships and actively listen to others.
- 5% Employer Pension contributions
- Free Fruit, Snacks and Drinks every week
- Collaborative environment designed for activity-based working
- Cycle to work scheme, Electric car scheme, Gym discounts and many more flexible benefits
- Health and Wellbeing app
- Invest in your personal development through training and qualifications
- Monthly social and charitable events
- Beer & Wine on Tap!