Office Manager – £26,000 – Bristol – J8786
We are working with a well respected training organisation that needs an exceptional Office Manager. The post holder will have the skills and experience to administrate complex contracts, growing the business through learner centred provision with a real accent on quality. Working with the Directors for growth, you will have experience managing change, of delivering on KPI’S and developing teams, supported ideally by experience of working in a training/educational environment.
The post holder will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- To ensure that all programmes meet the funding criteria.
- To manage contracts and hit KPI’s
- To liaise effectively and professionally with partners and stakeholders.
- To market and promote the services on offer to a range of interested parties.
- To manage office staff (small team of 2).
- To manage change when required.
- To liaise effectively with the company Directors.
- To work autonomously when necessary.
- To monitor quality and take relevant steps to improve where necessary in liaison with the Quality Manager.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with Directors.
- To prepare for and attend review meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required.
- To keep up to speed with all new initiatives and policy changes in this area.
- To adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations and the organisations Policies and Procedures and ensure that all staff comply.
- To assist in the administration process associated with service audits
- To be responsible for the use of physical equipment and to report any defects in equipment as appropriate
Skills & Experience required
- Previous office management experience
- Staff management experience
- Good, confident Microsoft Office skills
- GCSEs at A-C in Maths & English minimum
- Experience in an education environment ideal
- Exceptional organisational skills essential
- Do you have staff management experience?
- Are you confident communicating at all levels?
- Have you managed and developed staff?