Location: Clifton area + Attractive office location
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE + company benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9 – 5:30
Contract length: approx 11 months
Start: Immediate! (Please be aware we cannot consider your application if you are not currently available)
Are you an organised, friendly and capable administrator looking for your next role? If so, this may be the role for you! You will be joining a friendly team of around 14 to cover maternity leave for a company within the housing industry. The role will involve varied administration and generally supporting a fun and easy-going team of professionals.
As the Office Administrator you will play a pivotal role as the primary point of contact between the team and their clients. You will be a whizz at outlook, diary management, keeping organised and it won’t hurt your chances if you can make a great cup of tea!
Main duties will include:
- Coordinating the diaries and appointments of senior staff
- Maintaining the jobs log and managing appointments for staff logistically
- Monitoring stationery levels and submitting orders, answering the telephones, taking and passing on messages
- Managing petty cash; spending, receipts, spreadsheet and keeping a track of staff holiday and training logs
- General document support to the main team such as archiving, filing, printing and assisting where necessary
- Liasing with clients to provide documentation as and when needed
- Postage duties including stamp ordering, posting and all other tasks this encompasses
- Keeping on top of all data and drawings
- All other ad-hoc general administration duties
The “perfect” candidate will:
- Have strong MS Office skills especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have great typing skills
- Be able to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Have an organised and proactive approach to working
- Have a superb and professional telephone manner
- Be able to support a large team and be the “go-to” person for a variety of tasks
- Ideally be degree qualified
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus extra 3 – 4 days shutdown over Christmas
Apply now for this great new role!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.