We are delighted to be recruiting for an Office Administrator for our superb client in North Bristol who provide a variety of essential support services to clients and are global leaders in their specialist field.
The Office Administrator will work under the guidance of the Executive Assistant and is a key role for the business ensuring the effective running of the Bristol office and core administration functions for the friendly, helpful team. You will need to be able to demonstrate commitment, discretion, and flexibility with a positive attitude to be successful in this position.
Areas of responsibility
- Travel bookings – A very large part of this role will include making both national and international travel bookings for staff and contractors via the online portal. It is paramount that journeys are booked in the most time efficient and cost effective way, taking advantage of loyalty programmes and discounts
- Facilities Management – liaising with the landlord and other suppliers to ensure the smooth running and cost effectiveness of the Bristol office.
- Health & Safety – maintain Health & Safety records for the building ensuring any issues are identified and resolved
- Visitors – meet and greet visitors and ensure rooms and refreshments are set up in advance.
- Venue sourcing – arrange venues for training delivery, company functions and client meetings
- Diary management – provide diary management support to the leadership team
- Expenses – ensure project and overhead expenses are within policy and approved before passing to Finance for payment
- On boarding – ensure new employees are set up with desk space, stationery and other equipment required. Provide H&S and office induction to new employees
- Office Supplies
- Other admin support as business requires
- Project and training administration provide administration for client projects and training delivery including venue preparation, coordinating with with trainers regarding logistics and materials ensuring smooth running of courses.
Skills and experience needed
- Travel booking experience would be a big advantage but can be taught
- Experience of general office administration
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as a part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Good IT skills including proficient use of MS Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Conscientiousness and willing to improve your own skillset
- Flexibility and a positive can-do attitude
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this lovely new Office Administrator role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.