Office Administration Manager
Salary £28K + Excellent benefits
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Office Administration Manager for our superb client in London who provide a variety of essential support services to clients and are global leaders in their field.
The Office Administration Manager is a key role for the business ensuring the effective running of the London office and core administration functions for the friendly, helpful team. You will need to be able to demonstrate commitment, discretion, and flexibility with a positive attitude to be successful in this position.
- Facilities Management – liaising with the landlord and other suppliers to ensure the smooth running and cost effectiveness of the Bristol office. Ensure ISO quality processes relating to the facility are maintained and followed and act as the point of contact during audits.
- Health & Safety – maintain Health & Safety records for the building ensuring any issues are identified and resolved
- Travel bookings – make travel bookings for staff and contractors via the online portal. Ensure journeys are booked in the most cost effective way taking advantage of loyalty programmes and discounts
- Visitors – meet and greet visitors and ensure rooms and refreshments are set up in advance.
- Venue sourcing – arrange venues for training delivery, company functions and client meetings
- Diary management – provide diary management support to the leadership team
- Expenses – ensure project and overhead expenses are within policy and approved before passing to Finance for payment
- On boarding – ensure new employees are set up with desk space, stationery and other equipment required. Provide H&S and office induction to new employees
- Office Supplies
- Other admin support as business requires
- Project and training administration provide administration for client projects and training delivery including venue preparation, coordinating with with trainers regarding logistics and materials ensuring smooth running of courses.
Skills and experience needed
- Experience of office/facilities management
- Experience using internet-based research for suppliers of products and services
- Experience of processing travel booking using a managed service
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as a part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Good IT skills including proficient use of MS Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Conscientiousness and willing to improve your own skill-set
- Flexibility and a positive can-do attitude
If you have the relevant skills and experience necessary, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>