Up to £30K
We are looking for a middleweight designer to work in our e-commerce department, with main responsibility for producing layouts for our websites and digital marketing channels. You will be working as part of a friendly in-house team under the management of the Art Director and Head of Content.
Day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage layouts of web content including homepages, product pages and blogs.
- Design and production of marketing newsletters & emails
- Ongoing development of website templates
- Working with external developers and content producers
- Create digital still and animated assets according to the company in-house aesthetic
Required Skills and experience:
- Worked with several content management systems including Shopify, WordPress and Mailchimp
- At least 3 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite CC, especially in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and AfterEffects
- Experience of working with external developers and content producers
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Used to working to deadlines across multiple projects
- A strong interest and understanding of industry trends and the digital landscape of lifestyle retail companies
- Has brand awareness
- Capable to work autonomously and be self-motivated when needed
- Comfortable in a rapidly evolving skills environment
If you have the knowledge and skills required for this fabulous role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>