Role: Personal Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 DOE + regular bonuses, private health insurance & staff fun days!
(must be a very experienced medical secretary to look at upper salary level)
Are you an experienced PA or medical secretary with tons of experience looking for a new challenge? If you are we may have the job for you! Working for a lovely private firm you will join a small close-knit team of medical PAs working for consultants and VIPs in Bristol and around the UK. As one of the team you will be able to go on quarterly staff fun days, be entitled to regular bonuses and presents and look forward to 6 to 12 months salary reviews and appraisals.
You must be an excellent communicator, able to speak to consultants, colleagues and patients with ease – especially given the VIP nature of some of the role. This is a busy role where you will often be in high demand but no two days will ever be the same and you will find the role highly interesting.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Organising the diaries for Consultants’ theatres lists and clinics,
- Completing any NHS Choose and Book work that is necessary,
- Dealing politely, professionally and efficiently with queries from patients, colleagues and consultants,
- Keeping hard copy notes up-to-date with results and correspondence and to file or pull notes on request,
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship will all consultants and colleagues,
- Managing all uploading and downloading of digital files and word documents where necessary,
- Account management, including processing incoming payments and queries relating to accounts for consultants
- Support colleagues and their consultants as and when required
- Uploading digital dictations
- Formatting medico-legal reports
- Raising invoices for private treatments
- Taking payments off software system
- Learning patient database software systems
- Debt chasing, and being a point of contact for insurance companies and patients with account queries
- Providing consultants with up to date financial information as and when required
- At least 2 years as a PA/Medical Secretary
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator able to deal with patients and consultants
- High level of discretion when dealing with VIP patients
- ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative
- Experience of DGL or Cliniko would give you a distinct advantage but is not absolutely essential as training will be provided
If this sounds exactly like your cup of tea please apply today!