Marketing & Sales Administrator
Do you have content writing and marketing skills? This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing administrator to develop their writing and marketing skills working in the Marketing department for a global consultancy firm considered experts in their area of work. This role may suit a marketing graduate who has had work experience through placements.
The Marketing and Sales efforts throughout 2018 will be key to the group’s success and the Marketing and Sales Administrator will play a pivotal role in assisting both these functions. You will offer project and administrative support across two teams so you will need to prioritise your workload and have the ability to work independently.
We are looking for someone who is confident with coordinating, creating, and proof reading content for distribution across their forward-facing channels. Creativity and excellent grammar skills are a must as your content will be directly representing the brand.
Experience with online marketing platforms; social media, AdWords and email marketing platforms would be highly beneficial, but more importantly you must be organised, have outstanding attention to detail and be flexible and adaptable in your approach to your workload. This is a role that will provide a wide range of tasks and duties and will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience and develop a career within a Marketing or Sales environment.
Support the Marketing team – You will assist members of the marketing team with day to day administration which may include;
• Researching, posting and creating content for our digital marketing channels
• Managing newsletters and blog content
• Creating blogs to be posted on our online portals and social media channels
• Research into competitors and other marketing methods
• Helping with the logistics and coordination of events
• Managing and cleaning data
• Supporting the team during the production of videos, podcasts & webinars
• Posting across social media accounts
• A variety of marketing administration tasks
• Supporting and managing other project work as carried out by the marketing tea
Bid/Opportunity Portals – regularly monitor online portals to seek Opportunities that may be suitable to bid on and liaise with the relevant department.
Support the Sales team – assist members of the sales team with day to day administration which may include;
• Preparation of quotations and proposals
• Management of sales process documentation – Purchase Orders, Scope of Works documents, Contracts etc
• Setting up conference calls and sending meeting invitations
• Completion of third party supplier forms
• Liaising with the accounts team to request invoices are issued
• Liaising with training delegates and supporting with booking courses//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>