Our client is a highly successful, growing international Engineering company based in Bristol. The company deliver innovative industrial energy efficiency solutions to their multinational clients. They design and engineer their own technologies, implementing them around the world saving organisations significant carbon, energy and money. Their products are unique and have disrupted the marketplace providing sustainability and real value to their customers.
This is a B2B role to introduce a standout voice whilst maintaining high levels of corporate professionalism across their multinational customers.
The Job Role
The new role for Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy across the world. This may require flexible working at some points to cover their North American team and CEO requirements. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills who is creative, innovative and enthusiastic to suit the company culture.
- Help create and execute the company’s product marketing strategy as well as the Investor Relations strategy to continue the increase in share price.
- Support all aspects of marketing and sales to deliver real results for the business developing and assigning marketing budgets.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications across the world.
- Improve customer experience and engagement working on both pre and post-sale campaigns.
- Work on internal marketing pieces to draw the growing company together.
- Work closely with sales and technical teams to create and distribute new content.
- Create industry specific campaigns on and offline and manage the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Provide data and analysis for the management team and sales managers.
- Support the network of delightful agents and distributors around the world to ensure they have what they need regarding content and marketing support.
Skills and Experience
- You will be degree level qualified with a proven ability to understand technical products and business to business relationships.
- Have at least 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Potentially from a design background, you must be competent in Adobe design packages; Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign to create layouts, image manipulation, and simple amends.
- Experience using design skills to deliver marketing outcomes.
- Strong written and spoken English, second European language will be an advantage.
- Have a knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with a demonstrated track record of applying them across a range of platforms.
- Understand digital marketing and social media platforms and management of mailing list databases on excel and mailchimp
- High level of Excel and Powerpoint experience to take excel data charts into ppt and add a design eye to final presentation.
- Have experience in public relations for a publicly listed company
- Have WYSIWYG web development experience for platforms such as Weebly or WordPress