Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: circa £35K
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with experience of line management, digital advertising and facebook ads? Are you passionate about music and live events? This could well be the role for you!
A hugely exciting opportunity to work in the music industry, you will be joining the ranks of a global industry giant and spend your days working with some big names in the industry. Thanks to wide-scale growth for the company they are looking for an experience Marketing Manager to head up a wing of the business.
You will have demonstrable experience working with big budgets, MarTech and AdTech and have a strong background in all media channels, mainly digital and especially social media advertising campaigns.
Mainly a digital role, you will have working experience of the whole Marketing Mix with a strong focus on digital and e-commerce, especially Facebook ads. You will be heading a team of around four people so you will have a background of people management and very strong experience in B2C.
Apply now for this incredible opportunity!
Your day will be spent:
- Supporting the Marketing Director in developing and delivering the overall Marketing Strategy
- Managing a team responsible for creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective marketing campaigns for over 2000+ events per year ensuring objectives, KPI’s and deadlines are met
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results and provide insights to power future campaigns
- Building and developing models to inform and optimise marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing market research programmes to identify developments in audience profiles and online behaviour
- Have ownership of digital channels, maximising awareness, engagement and conversion
- Taking ownership of database to develop insight and advance communication
- Working with the Venue Marketing Manager to best support our touring events within our venue estate Working with the Ticketing Manager to maximise sales through third party ticket agents
- Procuring and managing third party suppliers
- Project managing marketing development initiatives to further drive sales
You will need to have:
- Extensive experience managing multiple complex marketing campaigns, with budgets up to £500k
- Experience managing a team and developing their direct reports
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering large scale digital advertising campaigns (specifically Facebook)
- Good knowledge of MarTech and AdTech with a passion for the digital landscape, capable of applying new findings to campaigns
- Exceptional communications skills
- Passion for music and creating the best new experiences for fans (desirable)
- Comfortable working under pressure in a constantly evolving environment
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.