This company is building a new marketing team and are looking for a Marketing Manager to add spark, creativity, process and analysis to their marketing efforts across the world. This is a varied and rewarding role and is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real impact on their business and grow with the company.
They are a lovely Engineering company based in Bristol UK and abroad who design and manufacture energy saving products for manufacturing industries and other organisations across the world.
Their customers are varied, and range from large multinationals to small local manufacturers; oil refineries to hospitals, chocolate factories to laundries. They implement their technologies around the world saving them carbon, energy, time and money.
Their products are unique, they really work, have changed the market place, and their customers have great stories to tell.
Their staff are enthusiastic about the products and the results they achieve for customers. The Bristol office is happy, dynamic and a lovely place to be. The company is growing and they proudly deliver solutions around the world.
They are currently building a marketing team to tell those wonderful stories and to reach even more customers. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Operations and be based in the delightful Bristol office in the centre of the city.
– Help create and execute the company’s marketing strategy
– Support all aspects of marketing and sales to deliver real results for the business
– Develop and assign marketing budgets
– Ensure effective, branded marketing communications across the world
– Improve customer experience and engagement working on both pre and post-sale campaigns
– Work on internal marketing pieces to draw the growing company together
– Work closely with sales and technical teams to create and distribute new content
– Create industry specific campaigns on and offline, and manage the effectiveness of these campaigns
– Administer the company’s CRM (Salesforce) system
– Provide data and analysis for the management team and sales managers
– Support their network of delightful agents and distributors around the world to ensure they have what they need regarding content and marketing support
This is a business to business role, however their products have disrupted the market and they aim to introduce a standout sparky voice whilst maintaining high levels of corporate professionalism across their multinational customers.
– You will be degree level qualified with a proven ability to understand technical products and business to business relationships
– Have 5+ years’ experience in marketing management/administration
– Strong written and spoken English, second European language will be very much an advantage
– Have a knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with a demonstrated track record of applying them across a range of platforms
– Have experience using design and marketing applications
– Be a self-starter and motivated individual
– An excellent communicator and presenter
– Creative, innovative, confident and enthusiastic
– Be organised, methodical and analytical
This is a long-term position with a professional, growing company in a fast paced environment.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>