Permanent, Full time
Location: Bristol, flexible working days
Salary: 27 – 30k DOE
Are you a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive with intricate knowledge of Microsoft Office 365? We are looking for a creative with technical experience who can really take the reins of this job role.
You will be a super creative with knowledge of content creation and digital marketing campaigns as well as a solid footing in all the technical knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft partners. Copywriting is key for this role, as is ROI analytical experience and a keen knowledge of social media and digital channels.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to take the helm and grow with an innovative new consultancy then this could be the role for you. This role is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and offers significant learning and development opportunities. You will be a pivotal part of the business’s growth and a key member of the developing team.
As a role that you can really grow into, management experience isn’t the be all and end all however you must have really solid experience with Microsoft and Office 365. Ready to take the next step in your marketing career? Make sure to apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Defining, developing, and driving forward all marketing activities to support the organisation’s growth
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and advertising
- Maintaining a strong social media presence
- Working with collaborators and 3rd parties
- Create all marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines
What we need from you:
- You will be a team player and ambassador of the company’s brand but be able to work autonomously without hand holding to help drive the business forward
- You will be detail orientated and results driven with excellent writing skills
- You will be highly ambitious and looking to develop your professional skill set with a company you can grow with
- You will have experience in setting up and optimising; Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- You will have solid copywriting and proofreading skills with knowledge of content creation and creative tools
- You must have very solid experience of Office 365 to be considered for this role
Flexible working days can be considered, perhaps 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. You are also eligible for the company’s annual bonus scheme.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>