£40K – £55K + extensive benefits package
Office based role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a hugely successful international software company, a leading provider of cloud ERP solutions at a very exciting time of growth. In this role you will experience a varied job remit including implementation of the company marketing strategy, overseeing events and campaigns and managing a team of six people.
Our client is renowned for putting their staff first. Having recently achieved awards for staff well being and best workplace, they are proud of their strong office culture with an emphasis on professional and personal development as well as an extensive staff benefits list, office games zone and Bristol’s largest roof terrace! The successful candidate will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional and motivated team.
Alongside their business success they also give back to the local community through sponsorship of the Bristol Sport Academy, running an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work, gifting staff charity days and making efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.
As Marketing Manager, you will be skilled and experienced in helping come up with and executing clear marketing strategies and implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience. You will gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads. You will identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly. You will present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing performance, strategies, and budgets.
You will be working with teams both internally and externally, including their appointed PR agency and Sponsorship of Bristol Sport. You will manage a team of 6 marketing and elearning professionals to support direct sales and partner channel marketing.
The right candidate will offer the marketing team support and guidance whilst also liaising with marketing colleagues in their international offices to progress the website, brand and shared CRM system.
Strong project management, good communication, multitasking, and decision-making skills are a must and priorty will be given to candidates who have experience of the following:
• A track record of succeeding in and execution in a marketing manager role.
• Experience in the full marketing mix including owning a budget.
• Strong database skills and analytics.
• Solid copywriting skills.
• Ability to generate market messages to maximise campaign success.
• Ability to be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments/suppliers.
• Evidence of effective stakeholder management
• Evidence of strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>