Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator (Part time)
Salary: £24,000- £28,000 a year (pro rata)
3 month contract initially 18.75 – 22.5 hours over 3-4 days a week flexible with core hours 10am-4pm
Previous experience working for a charity with knowledge and understanding of voluntary sector and advantage.
This post is a great opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the charity members. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and experience of Marketing. You will be able to take on responsibility and work without close supervision.
The Charity is a registered small-sized charity working to encourage integration and equality for members in all areas of life. This is an exciting time for the charity as they are expanding and running more projects including their recently launched online shop. To help them move forward they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team in Bristol. You will manage a portfolio of projects and create marketing strategies to ensure maximum impact.
You will be responsible for the start-up and marketing of new projects, co-ordinating communications and the delivery of existing projects. This will involve Supporting the Director in the marketing and development of their online equipment shop, compiling a contact database, drafting emails, making personal follow ups and establishing new partnerships. You will also work closely with our Social Media Officer to ensure website and social media posts are up to date and shared.
- Market and promote projects, reaching out to potential partners to find and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ensure that marketing reports are produced on time and to a high standard.
- Develop ways to improve the marketing of their services.
- Contribute to the marketing and strategic development of projects and to the completion of funding applications.
- Support and drive project success by implementing the business plan and following through with activities detailed in the marketing strategy for the online shop.
- Develop a framework for evaluating the marketing impact of various projects.
- Be responsible for the creation of website pages and social media post for projects and for ensuring that information remains up to date.
- Be responsible for the collection of data for marketing reports to Trustees, funders and stakeholders, for the analysis of this data and for the writing of reports.
- Contribute to the development of our strategic plans that implement the Business Plan.
- Help develop and market the events programme.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>