Marketing & Communications Manager
6 months fixed term Contract
£30-35K pro rata
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great tech-based service company which has a cool, well- recognised brand and is the first of its kind in the UK. The company provides a truly innovative service and is supported by a parent company which is one of the largest global operators in the industry.
They are looking for someone to take ownership of their marketing and communications working in a small, creative, flexible and enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will be a team-worker, a problem-solver, a self- starter, a doer and a consistent communicator.
You will be in charge of the marketing and communications.
- Own the marketing strategy
- Develop and execute effective digital and offline marketing campaigns across all channels
- Consistently improve core KPIs for the online strategy with a focus on testing and maximising ROI
- Report on the performance of the marketing efforts
- Set up key partnerships to drive customer acquisition
- Develop content marketing strategy, including developing blog posts
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns to refine the marketing strategy
- Gather and analyse feedback from users
- Support marketing strategy for future company locations
- Passionate about promoting a tech-based service
- Experience in specifying and running marketing campaigns (digital, offline)
- Experience in digital marketing (setting and running campaigns, PPC, GoogleAnalytics, app install tracking tools) and offline campaigns in a B2C context is a must have
- Experience in marketing for B2B services would be a great addition
- Interest in developing partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to report on campaigns efficiently, monitor key indicators
- Social media management experience
o Generating creative content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and managing/growing communities
o Understanding of the brand and the image they’re going for
o Replying to queries, comments or complaints quickly
- Copywriting experience – able to write regular creative copy for email marketing, newsletters, content pieces and blog posts, social media posts, app push notifications and able to give direction on in-app copy
- Experience in creating email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Customer Relations – Experience in CRM, able to deal with customer enquiries politely, promptly and effectively. Ensure the brand is well represented at all times.
- Experience writing press releases and sending out to relevant media contacts
- Experience in briefing external suppliers (designers, photographers, videographers)
- Experience managing marketing budget/spend
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) to create digital and print content
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- An eye for detail
- A good sense of humour
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of the company’s cultural values. They are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.