Graduate Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £25,000 depending on experience and knowledge plus generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service).
Our client is a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. they are a privately owned LLP, with offices on the south coast and in London.
The company has a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career.
We are recruiting a bright and creative graduate with a sharp, analytical mind to join their Marketing team. This is a hugely varied role with tremendous scope to grow, while directly impacting our business strategy. The new Marketing Executive will take early responsibility for delivering across all elements of the marketing mix and will be focused on developing and executing initiatives to drive growth. In return we are offering the opportunity to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business, working directly with the key decision makers.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Developing and executing our marketing strategy to drive growth and enhance the client experience
- Conducting research and analysis of the market to ensure our approach is right and our initiatives differentiate us from the competition
- Creating new promotional material to position the company in the best light to both new and existing clients across various channels for example, printed literature, online channels including social media and video content
- Executing our PR and digital strategies, analysing campaign results and recommending improvements to continually build awareness
- Writing complex client communications
- Managing our websites, writing copy and developing new pages/content when required
- Working with external agencies to develop creative and engaging marketing content and collateral across all channels, ensuring they adhere to our brand guidelines
- Owning the social media strategy for the business to drive further engagement with clients
- Organising and attending events and webinars
The successful candidate will be:
- A graduate with at least a 2:1
- A team player with a can-do attitude ,ready to turn their hand to a variety of tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable communicating complex ideas to people at all levels across our business and with clients
- Able to analyse and shift through lots of information to find key insights, translating these into actionable recommendations
- Have an appreciation for the role of on and offline channels such as content marketing, social media, printed collateral and client engagement techniques to build awareness and loyalty
- Take ownership and responsibility for projects, coming up with ideas and being happy to share them
- Be a self-starter and happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs
- Have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications and the ability to learn to use InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress
- Have exceptional attention to detail
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>