Maternity Cover- 9 Months Minimum
Up to £32k (Depending on Experience) plus Benefits
Our client, a discretionary investment management company, are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join their team on a Maternity Cover contract basis for a minimum of 9 Months. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
They have a fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
The successful Marketing Assistant will be based at their Solent office in Whiteley, Fareham and will report directly to the Marketing Manager. This Marketing Assistant role is a key part of their small marketing team and will support the business by executing an ambitious marketing plan. This is an exciting role that would suit someone wishing to gain experience across all elements of the marketing mix. Our client are offering the opportunity to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique culture.
Key areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- Embedding the company’s newly launched brand identity. Developing new content across various channels e.g. the website, client facing literature, internal environment and other marketing collateral
- Working with external agencies to develop creative and engaging marketing content and collateral across all channels ensuring they adhere to the company’s brand guidelines
- Writing client facing communications and web copy, delivering them in engaging formats
- Assisting with production of regular client communications in print and online
- Looking for opportunities to improve client experience, getting involved in cross functional projects to drive improvements
- Managing the social media calendar for the business across multiple channels to drive engagement with clients
- Proofreading copy and client literature
- Ad hoc assistance at events, diary management and associated administration.
The successful candidate will be bright and open-minded, a flexible thinker who is good with people and thrives on working in a fast-paced, changing environment. They will:
- Be of graduate calibre or have relevant business equivalent
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a B2B/B2C marketing role
- Have experience of direct and digital channels such as content marketing and social media
- Be used to working within specified brand guidelines
- Have experience of copywriting, brief writing and working with external agencies
- Have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft and Adobe applications including PowerPoint and InDesign
- Be a self-starter and happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Take ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects, coming up with ideas and being happy to share them
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude!
This fantastic new Marketing Assistant Maternity cover contract role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £32K depending on experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits.
If you have the required knowledge, skills and experience for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>