Central Bristol – hybrid working
Marketing & Events
Marketing Assistant with an ambitious business company. This is a new position for a Marketing Assistant to join a highly growing business consultancy in Bristol. As the Marketing Assistant, you’ll become a part of an open-minded and enthusiastic team that supports one another.
You’ll develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to generate positive results for the company’s clients. You will be communicating with target audiences and organising marketing plans, advertising, and creative production. The Marketing Assistant will need some previous experience in a similar role, good interpersonal skills and excellent copy writing and proofreading skills. The role will be based in their Bristol office 2 days a week and the rest remote.
- Run social media channels
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research e.g. using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position, either in-house or agency
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience using analytics software e.g., GoogleAnalytics, Search Console, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software
- Experience in Social media management
- Creative digital skills
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- 20 days of holiday + bank holiday + one week during Christmas
- Performance-based bonus
- Employer pension contributions
- And many more