Up to £25K (Dependent on Experience)
Our international client, a big player in the software industry, are looking for a Marketing Administrator as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing sales and marketing team. The role will be split between providing marketing support and providing administrative support, making it a well-rounded role with great development opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the marketing team in managing events
- Be the first point of call for administrative marketing enquiries from company stakeholders, including organisations to which marketing functions are outsourced
- Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing with ordering and managing branded merchandise
- General administration duties including planning and organising in-house or off-site activities
- Provide general support for visitors
- Answer the phone and take accurate messages
- Assist the office manager in providing high-level administrative support to the team
- Schedule meetings and appointments, book meeting rooms and refreshments and ensure the required equipment is available
Key skills, experience and behaviours required:
- Excellent administrative skills
- An interest in marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise and work under own intuition
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- A “Can do” attitude
- Experienced in MS Office Suite
This is a great opportunity for a solid administrator with an interest in Marketing. This role is offered with a salary of up to £25K depending on experience plus benefits.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and are immediately available, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>