Marketing Administrator – Permanent – Central Bristol – £23,000
Marketing Administrator – Permanent – Central Bristol – £23,000 – J8892
Our client is seeking a Marketing Administrator to join their growing marketing team.
They are looking for a well organised, highly motivated and proactive individual. The role holder is responsible for working with the marketing team with tasks across all regions.
This is a fast paced environment where priorities change frequently, it is therefore imperative that the post holder is flexible and adaptable, able to manage and balance work tasks on own initiative, whilst always providing excellent support.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Create and maintain spreadsheets/reports
- Upload and maintain content on company intranet
- Assist in updating content on company website
- Assist in data collection and analysis of campaign results to include digital and social media
- Proof reading
- Preparing mailing lists
- Assist in event planning and coordination
- Liaising with external companies to obtain quotes for print and promotional merchandise
- Liaising with different departments within the company to obtain development information
- Maintain image library
- Filing as needed
- Various other ad hoc administration duties as directed
What you need….
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Skills in WordPress an advantage
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages and a competent user of main Microsoft Office programmes essential
- Ability to multitask
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, five days per week