Salary range: Up to £27k Categories: Administration, Media, Miscellaneous, Television Employment term: Contract Location: Bristol Vacancy Status: Vacancy Filled Posted on: May 18th, 2022 Applications are now closed for this vacancy
Management Team Assistant – TV Production
Office based in Bristol
Salary £24K – £27K
One year contract leading to a permanent role
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast-growing independent TV Production company based in Bristol. Their friendly, dynamic team have won all the major industry awards and use fresh new ways to tell stories.
The Management Assistant role provides comprehensive, professional administrative support to the Executive and Senior Management Team. You will be reporting to and working closely with the Executive Assistant to ensure smooth operations.
- Plan, organise and maintain a constantly changing calendar, scheduling and re-scheduling appointments and booking the required spaces and equipment to support the Executives
- Liaise between the Executives, SMT and both internal and external contacts, building strong relationships and managing the Executive’s time effectively
- Prepare, plan and co-ordinate business travel and accommodation both nationally and internationally
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is available for meetings/conferences ahead of time
- Collating and filing expense reports for the C-Suite and Executive Team
- Working with the PR team on the yearly events and awards and organising attendance for C-Suite or Executive team at panels, functions and ceremonies
- Assisting the Executive Assistant with company events and socials calendar and providing event management support
- Other administrative work including preparation of invoices, raising purchase orders, taking minutes of meetings to support the Executive team.
Required skills and background:
- Capability in handling varied workloads, prioritising and delivering to deadlines whilst reacting positively to changes
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people including senior management level. Work collaboratively with others to solve problems
- Able to evaluate the best course of action when faced with a problem or number of options. Know when to refer to a more senior level
- Strong communication, collaboration, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Discreet and tactful
- A calm, warm and professional manner
- Self confident and a great sense of humour