Our client, an ambitious and forward-thinking legal firm, is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support within the Corporate team in their Bristol office. This role is integral to the success of our business, providing Fee Earners with essential and pro-active support.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- PA support including diary management for Partners and Fee Earners and setting up meetings
- Arranging travel, booking attendance at events and accommodation
- Typing and document production
- Managing and co-ordinating own daily workflow in support of Fee Earners
- Initial drafting of correspondence as required
- Assisting in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews
The successful Legal Secretary will have excellent typing skills, the ability to manage your own workload, good attention to detail and organisation ability and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and passionate about providing a high quality service.
Alongside a salary of up to £21.5K, this role is offered with a range of flexible benefits which include;
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.