Up to £22k plus Excellent Benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support within the Real Estate team for our legal client in their Bristol office. Legal Secretaries are integral to the success of the business, providing Fee Earners with essential and pro-active support.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary Management for Partners and Fee Earners
- Arranging meetings
- Booking travel & accommodation and attendance at events
- Assisting with business development tasks
- PA support including extensive typing and document production
- Managing and co-ordinating own daily workflow in support of Fee Earners
- Initial drafting of correspondence as required
- Assisting in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews
- Undertaking searches
- Dealing with post-completion matters and archiving
The successful Legal Secretary will have previous experience preferably gained within Property and will have excellent typing skills, the ability to manage their own workload, great attention to detail and excellent organisation and communication skills. You will be comfortable working in a team to provide the office with comprehensive administrative support and be able to adapt to meet the day to day requirements of a busy department. The successful candidate will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and be passionate about providing a high quality service.
Salary & Benefits:
This Legal Secretary role is offered with a salary of up to £22K plus excellent benefits including
Pension (5% employer contribution), Life Assurance, Discretionary bonus scheme, 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay and free Legal Services to staff to name but a few.
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary/PA or Legal Support Assistant looking for a new challenge, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>