Working for a well established firm of Solicitors, this role will involve working with a small property team in central Bristol providing administrative and secretarial support to the department, progressing property matters from instruction through to completion.
- Preparing correspondence and documents accurately and audio typing.
- Opening, closing and storage of client files
- Preparing emails/mail and data entry
- Diary appointments and file review for fee earners
- Support clients in person and by phone
- Prepare draft bills for submission and authorisation by fee earner
- Book travel and hotels for staff and clients
- Ensure legal research resources are up to date
- Ensure confidentiality of clients’ documentation and information
This role would suit someone with conveyancing experience to work within Residential and Commercial conveyancing and offers excellent progression prospects. Relevant experience is more important than qualifications for this position.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>