Our wonderful client, a leading law firm in Bristol, is looking for a Learning and Development Assistant to join their team of assistants who organise and take responsibility for all the administrative aspects of the L&D department and to contribute to the project work of the wider department.
This role is on a part-time basis, 28 hours and 4 days a week which must include Tuesday.
What will you be doing?
- All scheduling for learning programmes including booking meeting rooms, managing guest lists, liasing with speakers, producing materials, booking catering, setting up technical equipment and managing post-course evaluation
- Management of learning programmes across the company, ensuring all learning elements work smoothly together and provide a good user experience. Where required, this will also involve accurate data recording to test return on investment
- Assisting department managers with admin tasks relating to off-site training programmes such as booking venues and may involve some off-site attendance
- Organising and managing one on one coaching
- Managing day to day expenses and budgeting
- Diary management for the L&D team
- Document and slideshow preparation for training programmes
- Managing meetings and producing minute
- Occasionally testing new technology to learn the system and allow for a smooth launch
- Using different software for metrics and measurement of learning programmes
You must have:
- Very strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deal with a large number of projects at the same time
- The ability to be professional and deal with internal and external clients at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- A talent for planning, organising and managing complex events
- A passion for offering an excellent service
To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years previous experience in a busy administrative role and previous experience of working in a learning and development or training department. We are also keen to hear from anyone with very strong HR administration backgrounds.
If you’d like a wonderful new role, 4 days a week and have the background to succeed in this role please get in touch!
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>