Job title: Junior Investment Analyst
Location: South West London
Salary: dependent on experience + financial support for investment qualifications
This is an immediate role which would suit recent graduate or graduate with job experience.
Our client is an independently owned Private Client Wealth Management company. They currently manage £1.3bn of private client assets through discretionary portfolios, platform models and OEICS, either direct, or through intermediaries.
Are you are a graduate with min. 2:1 degree and highly numerate with at least an ‘A’ in A level Maths and a strong interest in financial markets? If so this is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced investment analyst to join this highly successful Wealth Management company as an analyst to their investment team. The company will support study for investment qualifications and the role will include general support tasks and such as basic data mining, communications and client administration. You will need a strong work ethic and be highly numerate to succeed and benefit from great training and career prospects here.
- Supporting individual teams with the on-boarding, investing and monitoring of client assets
- Helping with the development and maintenance of in-house valuation tools
- Assisting with the distribution of quarterly valuation and tax packages
- Gradually developing investment knowledge with a view to managing portfolios in the longer term
- Giving presentations and creating reports on findings
- Actively studying for relevant investment qualifications supported by the firm
- Getting involved in other projects within the business as and when they arise
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1) and highly numerate with at least an ‘A’ in A level Maths
- A high level of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
- A strong interest in financial markets
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
- Actively seeks ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures