Junior Investment Analyst
Up to £30K Dependent on knowledge & experience plus benefits
Our client, a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients, has just asked us to find a Junior Investment Analyst to join their expanding London based team.
The role, reporting to the Head of Investment Management, will support their investment team in an exciting and crucial position with the opportunity to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique culture.
Key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Researching markets and products to support the senior portfolio managers in making their investment decisions
- Joining the Investment Committee to help the team with their decisions
- Supporting individual teams with the on boarding, investing and monitoring of client assets
- Helping with the development and maintenance of in-house valuation tools
- Assisting with the distribution of quarterly valuation and tax packages
- Gradually developing investment knowledge with a view to managing portfolios in the longer term
- Creating research reports and presenting them to the Investment Committee
- Actively studying for relevant investment qualifications supported by the firm
- Getting involved in other projects within the business as and when they arise
The successful candidate will be bright and open-minded, a flexible thinker who is good with people and thrives on working in a fast-paced, changing environment and they will be:
- An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a small team
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1) and highly numerate with at least an ‘A’ in A level Maths
- A high level of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
- A strong interest in financial markets
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
- Actively seeks ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures
If you are a recent graduate with strong academics and a keen interest in wealth management or have a couple of years experience within financial services plus a 2:1 degree in a Mathematics or a Finance related subject and you are looking for a new challenge, then please click apply today! Please include a cover letter alongside your CV detailing your suitability for the role.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>