Junior Data Analyst
Hybrid working from office and home post COVID
Salary £30K – £35K + generous holiday allowance and benefits pension, Income protection, death in service and benefits platform). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.
Our client is a a wealth investment company, passionate about helping their clients achieve their goals in life through expert financial planning and sharp-focused investment management They have a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where theytcanthavetfun.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a junior data analyst to join their growing Data Team. Data is what supports strategic decision making and helps them understand their customers so being data-centric is one of their critical technology strategies.
- Optimising and cleansing the firm’s decision-making data
- Turning business problems into data problems and demonstrate initiative by using existing data to solve real life problems
- Get involved in our business automation initiatives
- Cross departmental collaboration is key, we want someone who can work directly with other users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
Essential attributes the successful candidate should possess:
- A degree level qualification (2:1 or higher)
- Has a high level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Has high attention to detail and able to notice pattern and trends in data
- Thrives on problem solving and able to suggest solutions
- Can manage tasks simultaneously, be involved in exciting new projects whilst delivering work on time
- Can communicate effectively and be comfortable communicating ideas to people at all levels across the firm
- Can distil a complex problem into a workable solution and implement it
- Has gumption and drive to continuously learn and implement new skills and technologies on the fly
Desirable attributes the successful candidate could possess:
- Degree subjects in Computer Science, Engineering or Maths
- Experience using PowerBI, PowerApps, Power Automate
- Experience working with relational databases
- Working in the financial industry