Salary up to £25,000 doe
Full driving licence and access to a car essential
This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Technician to work for a global, innovative company which is a world leader in their sector and operates in emerging and frontier markets.
The job role
This role of IT Support Technician will be based at the Head Office in North Bristol but will also involve providing onsite support for the South West office and occasional trips to London.
You will assist the IT team in the smooth running of all IT systems and related matters and be responsible for dealing with 1st and 2nd line support. You will also play an integral part in providing support for infrastructure, maintenance, networking and security within the company. There will times when specific projects will be allocated to this role which will require flexibility and travel may be necessary.
The successful candidate will be competent providing 1st and 2nd line Windows 10 support with a good knowledge of MS Exchange 2013 and Active directory administration. The role will also require experience of providing support services to remote users. Any exposure to SCCM, Mitel Telephony, Networking, Blackberry UEM and Dell hardware would be advantageous.
The Key Responsibilities
- Desktop support
- Remote Support
- Fast learner
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Approachable and polite
- Good organisation and time management
- Proactive approach to support
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and under direction
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
• 2 year of Desktop support experience
• Exchange 2013 Administration
• Active Directory Administration
• Windows 10
• Hardware Maintenance (Laptops, Monitors, Desktops, Printers)
• Office 365/2016
• VOIP phones/systems
• Wireless / Wired Networking
• Remote Access (VPN)//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>