IT and Facilities Coordinator
Salary £25K + benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company supplying to the events industry. The company have a friendly culture and everyone works as a team.
This is a very hands on role. You will be helping internal staff with first line IT support (with help from external IT contractor) and dealing with facilities management for their two Bristol warehouses.
- IT support
- Phone system management
- Support IT development projects
- Oversee building maintenance
- Maintenance and testing of fire & intruder alarms, door entry, emergency lighting
- Manage Fire Warden register and assist with Fire Risk Assessments
- Support stock management on software system
- Ordering and coordination, delivery and collection of onsite utilities
Skills & Experience
Any experience of IT support and Facilities management would be advantageous as well as experience from the events/catering industry.
- Ability to navigate IT Systems with high level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to problem solve in a fast paced environment