Platform Operations Assistant (Wealth Management)
Salary £26,000 – £30,000 depending on experience and knowledge, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection, death in service and benefits platform). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.
Our client is a highly successful wealth management company with a heart and soul. They are passionate about helping their clients achieve their goals in life through sharp focused investment management and expert financial planning. They have a fast moving, fast developing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where they all feel like part of a close-knit team.
The company manages and advises on over £1.2 billion of client assets and this role is based at their head office in Fareham, Hampshire.
Their staff are actively encouraged to develop and progress, with continuous training and regular performance reviews. They celebrate successes and share knowledge to help the company grow. It’s not all about work though … whether it’s jumping out of planes or climbing mountains, for charity, or virtual cocktail nights and Friday drinks or legendary Christmas parties … they have something for everyone!
We are seeking a bright, driven individual to work within the platform operation team. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Platform Operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Placing trades in good time (some are high value transactions)
- Booking trades with the inhouse system
- Reporting trades to administrators/custodians in good time
- ISA reporting
- Stock and cash transfers in/out
- Bulk transfer in as part of merger
- Liaising with investment managers and custodians/administrators
- Reconciling fund positions to external counterparties
- Documenting/enhancing procedures
- Corporate action processing
- Assisting in projects
- New graduate or 1-2 years in Financial Services
- Educated to a minimum degree level 2:1 from a leading university
- An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a team
- Intellectual horsepower and curiosity for solving business problems
- A ‘growthmindset’i.e. an appetite for testing your self and using past mistakes as a springboard to keep improving
- A technology native who has applied experience with Microsoft Excel but who is comfortable applying that knowledge to other systems. Some evidence of coding will be advantageous
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines often autonomously
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>