HR Administrator for Charity in Fareham, Hampshire
Salary starts at £21,116 moving to £22,289 after passing probation and £23,462 once fully up and running!
This is a super opportunity for a recruitment or HR administrator to join the HR department of a fantastic charity which supports vulnerable people. You will be working within a great team based in lovely offices in Fareham.
The job role
- Managing recruitment solutions – posting vacancies on the recruitment system and liaising with managers throughout the recruitment process from raising the internal authorisations to advertising, interviews, tests and candidate identification.
- Relief workers – adding them to the HR system, assisting managers with any queries, checking the task list for any relief related tasks
- Volunteers – managing the volunteer process, creating the volunteer agreements and offer letters, managing their volunteer DBS applications, obtaining right to work documentation and references
- Project managing the HR recruitment software – being the point of contact and leading any changes to the system
- Recruitment Inbox- managing the recruitment inbox, helping to respond to general recruitment queries during busy periods
- Work with the other members of the HR team and help with new starters or training administration
We are looking for someone who ideally has some experience working within a recruitment or HR team but certainly someone who understands working to processes and is confident with software systems, good attention to detail for accuracy and the ability to speak to Managers.
If you have the necessary admin experience and would like to work for a charity helping others, please contact us as soon as possible!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>