HR & Compliance Administrator
Up to £28K Plus Benefits
*MUST HAVE ADVANCED/INTERMEDIATE EXCEL SKILLS (including v look ups and pivot tables)*
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES*
Our client is a discretionary investment management company providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities. They have a fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
Due to ongoing company growth, our client is looking for an HR & Compliance Administrator to join their Office in Whiteley on a permanent basis. The successful HR & Compliance Administrator will help support both our Compliance and HR teams, reporting into both the Head of Compliance and the Head of HR.
Daily areas of administration responsibility will include:
- Managing diaries (for meetings, interviews etc)
- Co-ordinating tasks such as collating information from different departments by the deadline
- Supporting with system records and assisting with data collation and reporting (including for KPIs)
- Responsible for the board meeting packs including collation and distribution of data
- Supporting key HR processes such as interviews or processes such as performance reviews
- Project work
The successful HR & Compliance Administrator will be a driven team player, a bright individual who is a naturally interested with a strong desire to deliver and learn. They do not need to have Compliance or HR experience but will be:
- articulate with great communication skills
- flexible in what they do and happy to roll their sleeves up and pitch in
- highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines (communicating well with stakeholders particularly as this is a dual reporting role)
- discreet when handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
If you are looking for a new challenge working for a fantastic company and have at least 3 years solid administration experience with outstanding Excel skills, please click apply today! This fantastic HR & Compliance Administrator role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £28K depending on experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, income protection and group life.)
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>