HR Business Partner – Charity
Salary £29,259 One Year Fixed Term Contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team at a great charity which supports vulnerable people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton and Sussex.
To work closely with key stakeholders to provide advice, support and guidance to enable the organisation to develop a workforce that can deliver their strategic goals.
To coach the managers on all aspects of recruitment, employee relations, welfare, health and safety, performance management, training, and related issues.
Responsible for managing a member of the team and being the expert within the team for day-to-day operational queries.
- Management – line manage a member of the team, coaching them and supporting them with their day-to-day role and development
- Advice – advising the business and employees on all HR queries whilst coaching them through their practices and processes
- Employee Relations – manage complex employee relations casework including TUPE transfers, dispute resolutions, performance issues, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy, liaising with our retained lawyers as required
- TUPE – manage the HR process in relation to tenders and TUPE projects
- Recruitment – work with the Recruitment advisor to support managers in recruitment and selection solutions, supporting with interviews as required
- Training – coach managers to develop their people management skills and actively identify and deliver training needs, particularly management development
- Health and safety – be responsible for people related health and safety matters, advising employees and managers as appropriate
- System – ensure that the HR system and any associated correspondence is managed in an accurate, timely and professional way
- Management Information – analyse reports on our key performance indicators reports and produce management information
- HR Policies – be fully conversant with HR policies and work with our legal provider to monitor all HR policies to ensure they are in line with current legislation
- Team – support and coach other HR team members. Work as part of the team on other HR led initiatives and projects
- Processes – work as part of the team to actively identify process improvements and better ways of working which will contribute to our key performance indicators
Skills and Experience Required
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent qualification through experience
- Experience of working in a similar sector
- Proven experience across all aspects of HR including performance management, training and recruitment and particularly employee relations
- An excellent communicator with the ability to interact at any level
- IT literate with experience of working with HR systems
- Customer focussed with a strong attention to detailOrganised, with the ability to work to prioritise and juggle
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience of managing management information and working to key performance indicators
- Experience of managing others
This is an immediate vacancy for an experienced HR professional who has particularly strong employee relations experience from the charity or similar sector.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>