HR Administrator for Charity
3 months contract £19 – £21K pro rata
We have a super opportunity for an administrator to join a great charity for a 3 month contract. The charity supports vulnerable people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton and Sussex.
The purpose of the role is to support Recruitment and Training so we are looking for someone who can pick things up quickly. Some HR experience would be great but if not then some office admin experience. Someone who can juggle their workload and is very organised would suit this role.
- Working to support the HR team, in particular with training, recruitment and onboarding
- Posting vacancies, helping to schedule interviews and supporting with the new starter process, chasing references or liaising with new starters
- Managing the volunteer process, creating the volunteer agreements and offer letters, managing their volunteer DBS applications, obtaining right to work documentation and references
- Supporting with training by sending our course invites, chasing non-attendance and running reports.
- Managing the relief workers’ system and assisting with queries
- Completing reference requests for ex staff on the days where the other part time HRA isn’t in and helping with the ‘phone lines and queries with the recruitment and hr in box
- Phone Lines – helping out with the main phone lines passing messages for recruitment, training and HR queries
If you are looking to gain further experience in a busy HR office then this is a great opportunity for you.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>