Head of Ecommerce (Retail)
Swindon (Hybrid role 2-3 days office based)
Salary up to £85K + car allowance + 33 days hols and extensive benefits
We are looking for a confident digital leader to join this well-established and growing retailer as their Head of Ecommerce.
This exciting opportunity includes ownership of their ecommerce transformation program that will reposition the company’s online proposition. You will be given significant budget to develop a market-leading omni-channel customer experience by leveraging technology to build a greater understanding of the end-end customer journey and innovate to create a unique yet relevant point of difference in the CX space.
As Head of Department, you will lead an in-house e-commerce team, working closely with dedicated in-house front-end development and design teams to drive your ecommerce agenda forward. You will also be supported by digital agencies with insight and CRO. Strong retail background and a proven record in strategic digital delivery is essential. Industry-savvy, able to identify and articulate emerging customer trends, understanding how the role of e-commerce needs to evolve as part of a broader omnichannel proposition Experience in international retailing is preferred, as part of e-commerce transformation will involve building a platform for future international growth and developing an e-commerce proposition for international markets.
• Commercial performance. Delivering an e-commerce trading plan through an immersive online experience that supports the company’s omni-channel credentials.
• A day-to-day trading focus that supports an e-commerce tactical trading plan and a relentless focus on tactical trading and the role it plays within the retail sector.
• A multi-channel digital customer experience, guiding digital acquisition teams to ensure the acquisition of the right customers through he right digital channels across paid and organic search.
• Building ‘bottom-up’ trading FY budgets linked to annual change programs that underpin delivery of the budget.
• Development of the mobile application and leveraging the technology to build a market leading AR/VR solution, extending the current AR website and app functionality.
• An experienced commercial leader with a strong commercial mindset and have experience working within a commercial/product-based role.
• A strategic mindset, capable of delivering an ambitious yet achievable trading plan together with good analytical skills to support data-led decision-making.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and self- discipline to ensure delivery of projects.
• Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills, self-motivated with a proven record of developing high-performing teams.
• Previous experience working within a retail e-commerce leadership role and demonstrable experience in strategic e-commerce delivery.
• A firm grasp on supporting technologies and e-commerce fundamentals, as well as excellent knowledge of of online analytics & insight tools.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>