Group Risk and Employee Benefits Administrator – Part time
Whiteley, Fareham, Southampton
Salary £25 – 30K pro rata (part time hours negotiable)
Previous experience within group risk, health insurance or financial services essential for this role. Industry relevant qualifications an advantage.
We are delighted to be recruiting for our highly successful wealth management client based in Whiteley, Fareham. They are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals in life through expert financial planning and sharp focused investment management. They have a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
We are recruiting a part time, enthusiastic and experienced Group Risk and Employee Benefits Administrator, to be based at their Solent Office in Whiteley.
The role will report to the head of the department and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Creating internal procedures for establishing and servicing contracts
- ‘Trouble-shoot’ and manage problems for individual client queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Raising invoices for works completed
- Managing the diary of upcoming renewals, governance reports and financial wellbeing seminars
- Generate high quality renewal and new business reports to share with colleagues
- Develop professional, sustainable and robust relationships both internally and externally, to ensure clients’ best interests are represented constantly
- Grow your own personal knowledge and skills through Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Maintain an effective suite of management information, paying attention to the finer details
- Maintain a central electronic filing system for all relevant documentations and templates
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within the group risk, health insurance arena or financial services industry
- Confident customer facing experience and personable manner
- Be able to prioritise own workload and complete tasks without supervision, as well as being a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable communicating to people at all levels across our business and with clients
- Hold relevant industry qualifications or have numerous years of experience in this field
Remuneration: £25,000 – £30,000 (FTE) depending upon experience. Group Pension, Life and Income Protection. 28 days, plus bank holidays (FTE). Fantastic flexible benefits package. Assistance with study upon completion of probation.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>