Our client is a digital service company that helps clients in any number of sectors to streamline their digital and ICT focus with their business and clients’ needs.
A great starting role for an exceptional graduate to experience the openness and agility of a career that gives you an insight into multiple clients, projects and disciplines. Particularly active in Cloud Infrastructure Technology and Digital Transformation you will be a digital rebel looking to join the digital revolution and tackle tasks head on and thrive on providing technological solutions to client problems.
You will be a final year student or graduate with a strong academic background to join a team of like-minded people. Our client will also look at part-time working for the right person.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with candidates to grow and develop our client’s business.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening and interviewing candidates to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Liaising with candidates regularly, providing them with an excellent experience
- Ensuring our database is kept relevant
- Third level educated (Not Essential)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a demanding environment
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in Windows Office Suite
- Proficient in the use of LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Professional approach – committed to excelling in service quality
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative – a “can do” attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally
- Business acumen
- Desire to succeed
- Understanding of technology
What’s in it for you?
- First class working environment
- £18,000 per annum salary
- Commission scheme